Friday, September 8, 2017

Craft Haul 2017

Good morning or afternoon my lovelies! I am posting my latest Craft Haul. I am getting ready for Christmas….at least in my crafty life! For the past few years, I have created a Christmas video series sharing the crafty makes that I create for my family, friends, for my Christmas cards and gift giving as well as for my December Daily album.

Lawn Fawn has an awesome, mega release for Fall & Winter this year and I went a little crazy with all the Christmas/Winter ones. I can’t wait to share what I have planned for this release and I really hope to inspire you to craft your own little treasures this year! I did buy these items in two separte hauls…….obviously the restraint that I practiced the first time I shopped did not carry through to the second time!

I do plan to use more than just Lawn Fawn in my Christma series…….Whimsy has some GORGEOUS Christmas themed products that have just released and there is more to come next month! As well, there are so sweet things that I have been picking up here and there over the year.


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails