Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Mermaid Art Journal Page + Coloration Video

Happy Hump Day everyone! The weeks are just flying by and we are enjoying every moment of Summer break. I definitely don’t get as much crafting done during the Summer because I love spending time outdoors in our backyard. I enjoy tending to my gardens (I have a vegetable garden as well as herb and flower beds) as well as just relaxing in the shade with a good book or a lovely crochet project. The kids are a bit older now so they aren’t home ALL the time, but when they are I love to just relax and enjoy them.

A little while ago, I posted an Art Journal page that featured a lovely digital image from Elisabeth Bell. You can see that post –>HERE. I had a lot of comments about the hair on that project so I made another journal page and filmed the coloration process for you all. The hair technique as well as the colors used are the same as in the first journal page. Enjoy!



Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format



If you want to know more about how I layer digital image and papers together, check out this video I made a while back –>HERE.


Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails