Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stamp and Create Monthly Challenge

Happy Tuesday and Happy December! There is definitely an air of anticipation, joy and excitement in our home. We still have a true believer here in our home and his happiness and wonder spread to all of us. I really {heart} this season.

I will indeed be doing a December Daily this year. I ordered my kit through Ali Edwards and Studio Calico. There were a couple of glitches and I only received it yesterday. For sure, having to start decorating and planning my album in December is not my preference but it is what it is and I have to say that the A.E team really did their best in circumstances beyond their control.

That being said, I will let you in on a pretty embarrassing secret. Last year, I had all my foundation pages ready, all the embellies placed AND I never got my photos is! GASP! We went on vacation the week before Christmas and that just ended up being the reason I didn’t have time.

I am sharing this with you because it is the truth and also it might encourage you to finish off you own album if it fell by the wayside. I was surprisingly pleasant and did not take as much time as you may think. So, I spent the last few days getting caught up. I didn’t want to start 2014 before putting 2013 to rest. In a way, the delay in the 2014 kit proved to be a blessing. I actually enjoyed getting the photos printed out and doing my journaling. I was pretty good in documenting each day in a notebook so the journaling was easy. I also was very, very happy to find out that my local photo printer now offers 6x8 at a very reasonable price. So, I didn’t have to use my home printer. Definitely a time saver in my mind, as well as a more budget friendly approach.

I will share the album cover and pages at some point this month as well as share this years. I’ll also share how I got it down in a minimum of time. Stay tuned.

Today I am sharing my card for the December Stamp and Create Challenge.

I used an older stamp: Sammy with Licorice from Whiff of Joy and a fairly simple card layout. Quick and easy is the name of the game at the moment :)

The December Challenge is:

Anything Christmas
******

On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create

 
Here is the latest news from Stamp and Create
 
 

Happy Shopping!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Gorgeous card sweet image and design
Jacki

Jacki Daniels said...

I have given you a shout as I used you LO for inspiration for the card I have just put on (thank you my mojo has gone awol again)xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails